I am a Software Engineer focused on backend development at Platogo Interactive Entertainment in Vienna, Austria. Mostly I work with Elixir, Ruby, Go and different cloud services and data streaming systems.
In my free time I mostly write in Elixir, Clojure and other kinds of lisps. I mostly enjoy doing hobby web projects, computer vision and video processing.
Aside from software engineering, I enjoy doing photography when I have the time to do so. My goto camera is my Fujifilm X-T20.
My previous and current experience involves many things like:
- Backend systems in Erlang and Elixir, using different protocols like gRPC, plain TCP, GraphQL, WebSocket etc.
- TypeScript development using React, Svelte, TailwindCSS and some component frameworks
- Ruby on Rails
- DevOps using Ansible, Terraform and cloud-native technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Traefik, Flux
- Specialized command-line tool development in Go
- Analytics engineering using databases like ClickHouse and Snowflake
- Message brokers using Kafka/Redpanda and RabbitMQ
- Computer Vision
- Live video streaming
- Emacs Lisp package development
- QA and custom automation development for Unreal Engine
- Fullstack webapps using Elixir/Phoenix
- Cross-platform desktop apps
- Homebrew formulae and taps